Habang tinitignan natin yung bahay ko
Ako: Ano ngay? Kaninong bahay ang mas mataas?
Ikaw: *smirk* amin.
Nag-hoard ako ng DoT paper. Trip ko yung socio namin. Wala paren kaming Theo instructor. Hapon lang klase ko bukas. Naaliw ako sa mga post ng IE. IE na talaga ako, kahit IE hater ka. Walang unity paragraph na toh. HAHAHA
Di ko alam kung praning lang ako o ayaw talaga sakin nung ex mo HAHAHA
im a really affectionate person once you get past my 5 layers of shyness, awkwardness, fear, vague dislike, and loneliness
omg me haha
it scares me that you never know what someone is thinking or feeling towards you and everything that they say could be one massive lie
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
When you put on your favorite movie for someone and you’re really excited for them to watch it for the first time AND THEY DON’T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO IT
"for every hour you spend in class, you should be spending three hours studying" how bout i take a nap instead
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.